This was on Where the Piggy Toes Go, and thought it was a perfect recipe for this hot weather. Not to mention I had a craving for pasta salad.
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta noodles
- 2 small cucumbers, quartered and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium vine ripe tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Handful baby carrots, diced
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, cut in small cubes or shredded
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup – Equal parts Balsamic Vinegar & EVOO (Safflower oil works fine too)
- Italian Seasoning
- Parsley (for garnish)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run cold water over noodles.
Meanwhile, chop all vegetables and put in large bowl.
Add cold noodles to bowl and dressing.
Mix together and let chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Before serving, toss again, Garnish with Parsley & Serve!
It was completely DELICIOUS! I recommend trying this one out.